- Designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback, even after just one lap!
- Streamlined thumb hole creates proper hand placement— Apply pressure with your palm to keep on, do not grip
- Brings awareness to stroke imperfections— If you do not maintain a proper stroke, the paddle will let you know by shifting or falling off
- Now made in a floating material that is great for learn-to-swim programs and open water swimming
- Versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
The Agility Paddles are designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback – even after just one lap! Now made in a new floating material that is great for all swimmers, from learn-to-swim to triathletes. The strapless design fits the natural contour of your hand and teaches you to apply positive pressure throughout your stroke. If you do not maintain a proper stroke, the paddle will let you know by shifting or falling off. This simple paddle will keep you conscious of your technique, build strength and heighten your feel for the water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.