- The most affordable way for swimmers to practice with a backstroke wedge before championship swim meets
- Adds power and agility to swimmer's backstroke start and eliminates slipping
- Compatible with single-post, two-post, four-post and large-base blocks
- Swimmers can easily customize the wedge height through five different settings
- FINA FR 2.10-compliant for practice and competition
FINIS worked in collaboration with Vince Harris at Wedg Swim Start Systems (County Cork, Ireland) to develop the FINIS Backstroke Start Wedge. Vince is an Irish engineer and swim dad who began making his own wedges for his daughter's swim team after learning how expensive they were. He had one goal in mind: to create an affordable alternative that fits all standard blocks.