- Allows for relaxation in the water in order to focus on stroke technique
- Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flipturns)
- Designed with a hydrodynamic tube to reduce drag and promote proper body position
- Front position of the snorkel allows for stability at any speed
- Adjustable head bracket makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit
The Glide Snorkel allows swimmers the ability to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe.
A shorter tube than the Swimmer's Snorkel makes the Glide Snorkel an ideal introductory tool for fitness and team training.
The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle.