Starting Block Malmsten Classic is our tradional model which suits a more narrow pool edge.
The internationally renowned Malmsten starting block is used all over the world and is truly appreciated by not only swimmers, but also trainers and functionaries. Starting Block Malmsten Classic offers an excellent anti-slip surface anti-slip surface and is accessible from the sides.
Different size and color options available upon request. The top is usually blue but can be ordered in alternative colors (at an extra cost).
The starting block is made in accordance with EN-standards and FINA norms for starting blocks; as long as these guidelines for pool depth, pool edge and safety are being followed and installation instructions are respected.
• Well known, stable and offered at a favorable price
• Stainless steel 316L – protective paint added
• Effective anti-slip surface
• Prepared for Track Start (sold separately)
• Has an opening where electronic equipment may be placed which can be used during competition
Starting block including top and base
• Height is usually 400 mm. Alternatives can nevertheless be ordered; 350 or 300 mm. The top measures 500x700mm.
• Suitable for elevated pool edge or OF platform, article no. 2011004*
• Suitable for pool edge of 300-500mm. For pool edge wider than 300 mm, it is recommended Starting block Pro Malmsten, article no. 2011002
• Starting blocks are numbered 0-9; please confirm preferred number(s) when placing the order